Moneylab uses the industry standard security technology, just like your bank, to to protect your account and the information in your account. While we believe we use best practice to secure your information, we recommend you adopt best practice for your Moneylab account to give you additional comfort your information is safe and secure.
We recommend ensuring you:
- Make your password complex, ensure you include numbers, capital letters and special characters
- Don't write down your Moneylab password, or share it with anyone
- Secure your computer. Install virus protection and a firewall on any computer or device you use to access Moneylab
- Avoid logging into Moneylab from public or community computers for which you are not sure of the security
- Don't install programs from people or companies you don't know
- Be aware of hoax, scam or phishing attempts. We will never email you to ask you to provide us sensitive information
The important thing to remember is that Moneylab is not a transactional service like a bank. No one (not even you) can move or remove money from your financial accounts through the Moneylab service.