Moneylab is a revolutionary service designed to help people make better decisions about their money so they can live better lives. It is brought to you by a group of people who passionately believe that with a little help everyone can make better decisions about their money.
We know that most people don't get the help they need from their banks, financial institutions or financial advisers. If you do, that's great. If you don't, Moneylab is here to help.
Moneylab brings all your financial information together so you can see everything in one place. Once your financial information is all in one place it becomes easier to understand what you earn, what you spend and how you spend it. We then use your information to provide you with insights about your money and suggestions that might help you manage it more effectively. You can also use Moneylab to set goals and track progress towards them.
We do this at a time and a place that is convenient for you - on your phone, tablet or computer. You can access all of your financial information and help to make money decisions whenever you need to, where ever you happen to be.
We think most of the decisions people need to make about their money fall into 8 key areas:
- Setting up the right banking structure and banking products so you can bank like a professional
- Managing what you spend so you spend less and get better bang for your buck
- Saving and investing to realise your goals
- Managing debt so that you can pay it off as quickly as possible
- Owning your own home
- Preparing for retirement
- Protecting you and your family from life's unexpected happenings
- Sorting out your affairs and making sure any money you leave behind goes to the people you want it to.
Our mission is to help you make better decisions in each of these areas. In doing so we commit to acting in your best interests, providing value for money, being transparent and making things as simple and as convenient as we can.